Battlefield 3 Full Version PC Game Download
Battlefield 3 is a shooter fighting game in which the players carry on the personas of many army functions. This is an action shooting game produced by EA Dice and released by Electronic Arts. This is a game played from a first-person perspective. Further, This is a direct result of the game’s second release, Battlefield 2, which was released in 2005 and the eleventh release of the Battlefield Franchise. The game was released in 2011 in North America. October 25, 2011, and Europe Europe 25 October 2011. October 28 on PlayStation 3 with Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360.
In Battlefield 3 game campaign, players take on various military and military titles, such as US Marines, Super Hornet Gun Officers, Tank Operators, and more. The work is taking place in various locations as well as two different stories, including the two characters Dmitry Mayakovsky and Henry Blackburn. In all, 5 million versions of the game were sold in the first week of release and received positive reviews. Starting in 2013, Battlefield 4 was part of the game.
About Battlefield 3 PC Game:
Battlefield 3 has a number of tools that can be used in single, multiplayer, and co-op modes. Various weapons that were not found in the Bad Company games were also introduced, such as weak fighters and 64 computer battles. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are restricted to a few players on the platform, although the flying space remains the same.
Maps of other places can be found, such as Tehran, Paris, New York, Oman, Waco Island, Kuwait, and all other areas of the Persian Gulf. The map may include a number of modern highways, downtown, and numerous open spaces suitable for military use. It includes the Battle Log method, a free multi-mode system that offers features such as voice dialing, messaging, game statistics, and the ability to participate in games that your friends have already played. platform.
Battlefield 3 main gaming platform was actually a computer until half of the development process turned off some consoles. Due to disk size, the Xbox 360 compatible game is being moved into two disks. The PS3 version can be converted to a Blu-ray disc. This is the only game on the list that does not support DirectX 10 and 11. The PC model wanted to use the first electronic technology platform, which allowed computer users to try to be authentic when entering the game. Players must fight in groups of people where they want and continue to fight.
Players can play the game on computers and mobile phones. However, there are different types of games that are supported on other gaming platforms such as Mac, Windows, Xbox, PC, Mobile, and more.
If you have played previous games of Battlefield, you need to know the history and form. However, there are some strange things in this game and these are discussed below:
- Battlefield 3 Players can access a wide range of military equipment such as 60mm mortar, welding device, beacon radio, UG sensors, C4 explosives, M18 Claymore mines, knives, defibrillators, MedKit, M67 bombs, welding equipment, MAV Micro UAV, gun boxes. . . Etc. All of these weapons will help you to fight all the oncoming battles.
- The various classes you find in the game are assistants, attackers, engineers, and intellectuals. This tutorial will help you to see the level of the game you are playing here. Classes are increasingly the result of high standards and rewards. Different teams have their own chips, meaning the player belongs to their class.
- In Battlefield 3, players can purchase weapons such as M40A5, Sniper Rifles, Type88, Mk11, RPK-74M, SVD, G3, F2000, A-91, ASVAL, and many more.
Good Quality Graphics:
- The graphics in the game are very interesting, and the players enjoy the game more than they would any other video game of the same type.
Good Sound Quality:
- Sound is an important part of any video game, especially in the shooting range, as the players enjoy the sound made by the shooter. It provides a real 3D experience, which makes the game fun.
- Battlefield 3 has another fun feature that allows you to customize any tools you choose and the ones you like. You can select the tool you want to change by clicking the Preferences menu. Some tools may not be modified, but many can be customized as you wish.
The cars available in this game can be modified in any way. Some of them may not allow customization, but they can be customized to your liking.
This is a game you should try for anyone who loves video games and especially those who love shooting games. It has a lot of fun features that can be very confusing and once you start playing this game you never stop. It gives you more than you can expect from any video game.
Battlefield 3 PC Full Game
Game Title: Battlefield 3
Release Date: 25 Oct 2011
Gaming Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360 & Windows
Category: Shooter / PC Game
Battlefield 3 PC System Requirements:
- Processor:- 2 GHz (Dual Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 2.5-GHz)
- Operating System:- Windows Vista (SP1) 32 Bit
- RAM In System:- 2-GB
- GPU In System:- DirectX 10.1 (512-MB RAM) ATI Radeon 3000 to 6000) series
- System Storage:- 20-GB
- Processor:- 3 GHz Quad Core or higher CPU
- Operating System:- Windows 7 or other 64 Bit
- RAM In System:- 4-GB
- GPU: DirectX 11Compatible with (1024 MB) RAM Plus Pixel & Vertex Shader Model 5.0
- System Storage:- 20-Gb
How To Download & Install Battlefield 3?
You require the following steps to download it perfectly without any hesitation:
- 1st Step: First click the given below Download Button.
- 2nd Step: Now click on the download Battlefield 3 For PC button.
- 3rd Step: The download process will begin and the free installer authoritatively formulated by Gamingbeasts.org
- 4th Step: Complete the download and install the game.
- 5th Step: Having a reliable Internet Connection, all processes will be simple and fast.
- 6th Step: When you complete the installation then you can enjoy the Battlefield 3 PC Game For free.